Many people have asked why we offer our service featuring PayPal, an eBay company, as the primary payments processor.
Simply stated, we believe PayPal has created the safest, easiest-to-use, and most cost effective platform for businesses and individuals to send and receive money.
Why should you rely on PayPal for your transactions? Here are a few points about PayPal:
- PayPal offers one of the safest platforms for online commerce, with fraud rates at a fraction of those of typical e-commerce offerings.
- PayPal offers ease and flexibility; accepting all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), as well as all major debit cards, electronic checks (“e-check” or ACH), and direct transfers.
- PayPal offers low merchant rates with no set up or recurring costs.
Here are some quick facts on the popularity of PayPal:
- PayPal completes over 2 million transactions per day with over 150 million accounts in 190 countries worldwide.
- PayPal is processing over $150 million in payments per day and will transact over $60 billion in total payments in 2008 alone.
- PayPal, and its parent company, eBay (NASD: EBAY), are both profitable, and leaders in ecommerce.
Along with the over 150 million users, we hope you can share our confidence as well.