Jun 28, 2012 (09:15 AM - 3:00 PM) - Del Mar, CA
Any questions? Contact Steve Waid
RSVP HERE WITH # OF CARS (in the SEATS field):
Every year the San Diego County Fair has Car Clubs put on display. The Yellow Swarm has been invited again this year to be a part of the show. There are a limited number of spaces available. I will be taking reservations on a first come, first served basis. I will keep a waiting list for additional opportunities should they occur. Please register using the form above. Please specify the # of cars in the “Seats” field. I will keep everyone informed as to their status as reservations are received.
The benefits of participation are:
~ Free admission and parking for up to four people.
~ A commemorative photo placard of your car.
~ Opportunity to win a People’s Choice award for the day.
YOUR COMMITMENT SHOULD YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY:
1) Arrive in the Albertson’s parking lot on Via de la Valle, just east of I-5 between 9:15 and 9:30AM.
2) We will caravan the short distance to the fairgrounds Saddle Club Gate for admission.
3) We will then be set up in the show area which is cement. The cars will be roped off from the general public and there will be fair personnel that will monitor the area while the cars are on display.
4) You will have time to display the car any way you choose.
5) After the cars are situated you will be able to enjoy the fairgrounds until 3PM at which time the cars must be moved out of the display area. At that time we are welcome to stay at the fair, and we will have free parking provided elsewhere on the grounds. Or, you can choose to leave.
6) Up to four people will be admitted to the fair with each exhibit vehicle. It is preferred that all guests arrive with the cars, but special arrangements can be made in advance if necessary.